April 11, 2021, 5:44 PM : Please sign in or register for a free account. Get information about membership.
Who's chatting now:
Forum: Discussions

I used to adore the sass from the villagers and pretty much everyone else
By Weismart
On Fri Jan 15, 2021 02:35 AM

I've only managed to Animal Crossing Bells create ONE perfect snowboy so today I have a circle of passive aggressive half melted dudes who only snip at me on the reg. I actually love it!? The last guy looks just like OP's and that I laughed myself into a coughing fit.The snowboys would be the best aspect of this match so far. Maybe a bit of an overstatement but ACNH is indeed devoid of character it makes these snowboys the best characters to talk to from the sport.

I used to adore the sass from the villagers and pretty much everyone else. Made the match much more fun.t's too much pressure to be perfect I have just given up.I laughed for a solid five minutes straight.

Your year with Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Nintendo Switch)This game is printing cash for Nintendo. My wife bought Switches for my women last summer and bought them each a copy of this. Then she got sucked in to doing the busy work for them, realized she enjoyed it and purchased another Switch + another copy of this game for himself.

And then my son decided he enjoyed it and he bought a copy with his pocket to play with his existing Switch. In total, for my household alone this game has resulted in three Shift purchases and buy Animal Crossing Items four distinct copies sold.

ReplySendWatch