August 25, 2019, 12:32 PM : Please sign in or register for a free account. Get information about membership.
Who's chatting now:
Forum: Discussions

The blossom for WoW Classic Gold in retail
By mmogo
On Tue May 28, 2019 01:33 AM

The more I listen to Teathyme speak the more confident I become that he's a Cata-Kid. He makes excuses of"I don't have time for that" for everything Melderon appears to ask northdale gold wow; to which I kept hoping to get a response of"Then, it's no longer the game for you". This mindset appears to be that of most contemporary WoW player that appears at WoW Classic.Teathyme has an elitist mindset for the vast majority of the video refusing to see or know Melderon's points outright in addition to talking down to all the principles WoW Classic represents.On that the subject of the WoW Token - I do not believe Teathyme realizes that the WoW Classic and modern accounts are linked and therefor he can play contemporary WoW to buy and sell the tokens and it'll apply to both games. WoW Classic is not WoW that is contemporary as it was designed for a different group of individuals, and it shouldn't be.

Is not the case that there will be one subscription fee for both retail and WoW Classic people who versa wills attempt. In which case couldn't you farm to pay for the subscription. I just played vanilla so I might not understand completely. Just continue the in game transaction out of vanilla of it. Simple. While I might not agree with all Tea Thymes remarks... I love hearing other gamers ideas who are likely to be playing WoW Classic!! There's no need to shut down this guy along with his opinions, or anybody for that matter. The majority of the suggestions coming from the community members will be pretty ludicrous anyways and whatever we say truly is not likely to affect the outcome of WoW Classic. I feel these kinds of discussions are healthful for your WoW Classic community and breaks down the gate-keeping issue in regards to Vanilla. Thank you for putting this Defcamp!?

I am in agreement here up to no Tokens. It'll ruin the pleasure of WoW Classic for me. I am looking forward to playing a sport where people need to work hard and earn their equipment and their esteem on the server, not buy it.tokens in WoW Classic won't happen, its an extremely uneducated issue to pressume, Blizzard want cash, yes... that's exactly why they won't add it. No one will be subbed for WoW Classic if there are tokens, literally destroying the economy will only make everybody crawl back into personal servers. The best business strategy is always to make the game true, which is ALL they have said they are doing.

If I'm not confused, tokens allow u to cover the sub floor right? That would mean that purchasing the blossom for WoW Classic Gold in retail will give u the sub for free, thus letting u play at no cost. That does need 1 to play retail however, but because the WoW Classic will be a part of their regular sub, then u may play both games. I also belive that people who want the blossom in WoW Classic are like some other WoW Classic Gold buyers, but they need a safer enviroment to purchase their own WoW Classic Gold.Adding a wow gold will overtake WoW Classic Gold. Making WoW Classic Gold is a portion of the sport, becoming your epic mount is a huge achievement and including a way to pay with real life money will completely trivialize that.

ReplySendWatch