October 17, 2019, 2:58 AM : Please sign in or register for a free account. Get information about membership.
Who's chatting now:
Forum: Discussions

PlayStation gamers have Maplestory 2 Mesos been
By Maplestory2M
On Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:02 PM

PlayStation gamers have Maplestory 2 Mesos been waiting for, as Sony has announced the impending arrival of system udpate ., also known as Yukimura.As SCEA VP of Platforms Marketing John Koller explains in a recent PlayStation Blog post, Yukimura will ?bring an onslaught of features some you?ve been anticipating, many you?ve requested,

and others that might surprise you.?Unless it?s a hidden feature, my number one most anticipated change is still a no show The ability to delete demos, betas and Runescape games you no longer want to see from your library. It?s hard to be too bummed, though, as Yukimura really does pour on a lot of changes. BUT, if I?m in gripe

mode anyway, then I?ll go ahead and just put in a request for folder customization, too. Now that I?ve gotten that out of my system, let?s see what update . has in store for PlayStation owners once it goes live tomorrow.For starters, there?s the highly anticipated suspendresume functionality. This feature was promised when the PS

was first announced and, over a year following the console?s launch, it looks like we?re finally getting it. While the feature won?t work for all Runescape games I?m guessing online Runescape games are a nogo, for instance, this feature will allow you to just put the PS into sleep mode while playing a game, then boot right back up into

Buy affordable products here: www.mmogo.com

ReplySendWatch