June 25, 2019, 4:29 PM : Please sign in or register for a free account. Get information about membership.
Who's chatting now:
Forum: Discussions

I recommend joining a guild or locating a regular bossing buddy
By StevenCao
On Wed Dec 26, 2018 08:18 PM

I'm fairly sure many npcs sold all cure potions Buy Maplestory 2 Mesos and I recall an npc from the crafting city that offered some of the cheapest level flowers/seeds and tiredness lowering potions. What happened to those? My first run of zakum price over like 50 all cures and that I still lost because I ran out (He was on the previous stage and low hp also...). Also, Spell traces and "star power" are brand new to me. When I found them out around lv70ish, I maxed lv80 gear. Later to learn this was a mistake, of course. I must 120 pretty fast from there and discovered the 120-130 equipment needed way longer. Besides farming monsters, there must be another way people are becoming spell traces. I learned about pulling them out of scrolls and so started my alch stuff but as lv10 is kind of way for now, can anyone inform me how many describe traces one actually gets from a scroll? Is that even how most men and women get the vast majority of theirs?

R&J is insanely great but does anyone actually do some other PQ for 120+? I have not seen anyone asking to join elsewhere. Does everyone on such party match making thing (if you visit boss place like hilla) just leave you? She was overly annoying solo. At least, as 120. I have not played in possibly a couple of decades. Only started again 2-3 weeks ago. All of the new things was a bit mad on my old characters so I created a new one. The most reliable method is to perform Alcaster's dull and long quest line, which means it is possible to purchase them from him.

There is also an NPC in Masteria who sells, following a less tedious quest, but he sells you at a time so you must keep going through the same conversation over and over in the event that you want a bunch. Elite mobs usually drop a few, but it's barely a volume that will last you. Sometimes people sell them in FM.Spell Traces are largely obtained from critters and from quests (such as sudden assignments) and events (attendances, occasion boxes, etc). Amount 11 Alchemy, had to extract scrolls, isn't easy to attain or to keep (it deteriorates back to level 10 in the event that you don't craft something daily).

And there are always Spell Traces being marketed in FM. Nobody uses any other PQ.Other than straight grinding, in levels 100-140 you are able to do Monster Park Extreme. It's very excellent experience, and also drops a great deal of equipment which you can either use or NPC for meso. It drops special "Purple Senior" set, which can be level 60 but always Epic on show, making it easy to acquire some 4-6 percent hat, overall, gloves, and shoes, even if you do not already have something better.

At level 140 you can start Dimension Invasion MS2 Mesos PQ. Some individuals solo it, some move in parties. It is very excellent encounter, and drops amount 140 Pensalir/Utgard gear.Yeah, pretty much. Most people utilize boss matchmaking simply to get the free tele to the boss. They prefer to the boss whenever they could, since it has better experience and guarantees that they could have all the loot. I recommend joining a guild or locating a regular bossing buddy, because relying on randoms is quite frustrating.

1 Replies to I recommend joining a guild or locating a regular bossing buddy

re: I recommend joining a guild or locating a regular bossing buddy
By BobbyBowers
On Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:03 AM
Great information Technology is a better always. Androvid live nettv CShare

ReplySendWatch