July 15, 2019, 5:58 PM : Please sign in or register for a free account. Get information about membership.
Who's chatting now:
Forum: Discussions

How To solve problem BellSouth Email Powered by yahoo?
By harison203
On Thu Jun 28, 2018 04:32 AM

Hii

My bellsouth mail is powered by yahoo server, unfortunately it does not provide full protection using Firefox browser.I would like to stop using yahoo. What is your recommendation?

Thanks

2 Replies to How To solve problem BellSouth Email Powered by yahoo?

re: How To solve problem BellSouth Email Powered by yahoo?
By valerie203
On Thu Jun 28, 2018 04:54 AM
Hello

Sign in to AT&T email:
Go to att.net.
Enter your AT&T ID and password.
Select Sign In.

If you signed in to your account within the past 8 hours and didn't sign out at the end of your session, going to att.net will sign you in automatically.

Note: If you checked the Keep me signed in for 2 weeks box, and you were automatically signed out before the 2 weeks ended, you can learn why and find answers on the Yahoo! Help website.

Using AT&T email on a public or shared computer
If you use a public or shared computer, make sure to select Sign Out at the end of your session. If you don't sign out completely, someone else using the same computer could access your account. We also recommend that you close and restart your browser and clear the browser's cache at the end of each AT&T email session. This process eliminates the possibility that another user on the same computer could use the browser's Back button or History function to view the contents of your account.

Your AT&T ID may already be listed on the sign in screen if you’ve used the same computer to sign into AT&T email or one of AT&T's other personalized services on a previous occasion.

Thanks

BellSouth Email Login | BellSouth Net Email Login | BellSouth Customer Service
re: How To solve problem BellSouth Email Powered by yahoo?
By harison203
On Thu Jun 28, 2018 05:03 AM
Hi

Thank you, thats what we are here for! Glad I could help.

BellSouth Email Settings Outlook | BellSouth Email Account | BellSouth Email Settings

ReplySendWatch